What is Cardiac Essentials™?
Cardiac Essentials™ is a unique formula that combines the following products:
- Controlled Release Niacin
- Fish Oil from Omega-3’s
- Red Yeast Rice
- CoQ10 Micelle Technology
These products all contribute to support different aspects of cardiovascular health, including:
- Helping maintain blood lipid levels already within the normal range
- Supporting overall cardiovascular health
- Supporting healthy carotid intimate-media thickness
- Helping maintain healthy blood vessels
- Supporting the maintenance of healthy blood pressure already within the normal range
What helps Cardiac™ Essentials work?
- CoQ10 Micelle Technology is a proprietary, micro-emulsified, 50 mg CoQ10 for convenient dosing. The formula offers unparalleled absorption and bioavailability. CoQ10 Micelle Technology has been shown in clinical trials to be over eight times more absorbable than powdered CoQ10 and more than twice as bioavailable as oil-based or so-called “nano”-dispersed formulas on the market. MaxCoQ10’s proprietary multi-lipid carrier is a formulation that is unmatched for optimal utilization in the support of cardiovascular and energy-based health needs.
- Controlled Release Niacin is a sustained-release niacin that uses proprietary wax-coated technology. The formula supports the maintenance of healthy lipid levels equally as well as the instant-release forms of niacin do, but with dramatically less flushing. Nearly every panel of experts, including the National Cholesterol Education Program (NCEP) panel, considers niacin an important nutrient for support of cardiovascular health.
- Fish Oil from Omega-3’s is International Fish Oil Standards (IFOS) five-star certified, which assures the highest level of purity, stability, and potency in fish oils. Each fish-gelatin–based softgel provides 600 mg of EPA and DHA. The softgels are covered with a GRAS-certified enteric coating so that they are easy to swallow and the EPA/DHA content is optimally absorbed. EPA and DHA from fish oil promote wellness by supporting cardiovascular health, cytokine balance, joint health, and brain and nervous system function.
- Red Yeast Rice is developed by fermenting Monascus purpureus (red yeast) on commercially grown rice. It has been found to naturally support healthy blood lipid levels already in the normal range. This formula is citrinin-free.*
About The Company
Our formulas have been used and trusted by thousands of practitioners and patients nationwide for over 20 years. We are diligent about finding the best raw materials, and our exacting standards of quality, purity, and efficacy are driving more practitioners and patients to us every day. Like you, we want results.
We are passionate about helping individuals achieve their best possible health. We stay on the leading-edge of the science to provide innovative, dynamic, and ever-evolving formulations. Our experienced and skilled functional medicine consultants are the best in the industry, and our technical support experts and customer service representatives provide incomparable support. With this product, you get much, much more than our industry-leading formulas. You get our dedicated team behind the formulas.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.